F Testing Truth – Akbar And Birbal Story In English For Kids - Story For You

Testing Truth – Akbar And Birbal Story In English For Kids

 

Testing Truth

In the city of Agra, a man by name Mustafa had a grudge against a man named Hasan. Mustafa was a rich man and he wanted to punish hasan. Mustafa accused him of stealing his necklace and reported the theft. The case was brought to the court. The judge knew hasan very well, and he also knew that he was not a thief.

Judge: Mustafa, why do you think that hasan has stolen your necklace?
Mustafa: You honour, I have seen him sitting the necklace.
Hasan: I am innocent, Your Honour. I do not know anything about his necklace.
Judge: Alright, if he is innocent, let him prove his innocence. He says that he has never seen the necklace. How can he prove this?
Mustafa: Let me bring the hot iron. If he can hold it in his bare hand, then I will agree that he has not stolen my necklace and that he is speaking the truth.
Judge: What do you mean?
Mustafa: If he is speaking the truth, he will not burn his hand. God will protect him.
Judge: He cannot accept that.
Mustafa: Your honour, I need my necklace back.

In this way, Hasan was being forced to catch hold of a hot iron rod to prove his innocence.

Hasan: My lord, I am a very poor man. I earn my livelihood with my hands. Please give me a day’s time.
Judge: Alright, you can come here after the day.
He went in search of birbal and explained him everything
Birbal: Hasan, don’t worry, I will be with you tomorrow. Go home peacefully, you have nothing to worry.

The next day, hasan went to the court. Birbal was with him.

Birbal: Your honour, Hassan is ready to take the test but there is a small request he is making.
Judge: What is that.
Birbal: If mustafa is speaking the truth, then the red hot iron should not burn his hands also. So let him bring that red hot iron with his own hands. if he does, so then I will ask hasan to hold the rod in his bare hands.

The judge felt relieved that the wily Mustafa had met his match. Mostafa was stunned.

Mustafa: You honour, give me a day’s time. let me search for the necklace and see if I can find it.
The judge smiled. He knew mustafa was backtracking.
Judge: Alright, Take your time.
Mostafa hurriedly left the place. The judge hugged birbal
Judge: You are really great birbal.
Hasan thanked birbal from the bottom of his heart.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment