F Sweet Reply – Akbar And Birbal Story In English For Kids - Story For You

Sweet Reply – Akbar And Birbal Story In English For Kids

 

Sweet Reply

Akbar used to ask his courtiers many odd questions to amuse himself. One day he entered the royal court, settled in his magnificent throne and looked at his courtiers.

Akbar: My dear courtiers, I will reward the person who answers my question.
The courtiers were very eager to answer the question. what punishment should be given to a person who pulls my mustache?
Courtiers: He should be beheaded, He should be flogged, He should be hanged.
Akbar: What do you think, Birbal?
Birbal kept quiet for a moment.
Birbal: Your majesty, he should be given sweets.

Courtiers Laughed.

Courtier: He think he is to smart. He creates a scene to attract majesty’s attention. He will get a lash from the emperor today.
Akbar: What birbal? Have you gone crazy? Do you know what you are saying?
Birbal: I am not crazy, your majesty, I know what I am saying.
Akbar: Then what do you mean by your statement?
Birbal: Because, your majesty, the only person who dare tug at your moustache is your grandson.
That was silence in the court. Was ingenuity.
Akbar Smiled.
Akbar: Good, Excellent, Wah. You receive a great gift today.
So pleased was the king with this answer, that he gave his glowing ring to Birbal as a reward.

CONVERSATION

0 Comments:

Post a Comment